Hey bookworms! I really wanted to fill the month of May with mental health posts and resources and had the whole month planned out but I had to go away for a family emergency. My sister had her baby and I left town as soon as I got done with school to help her out with her other kids while they were still in school. I didn’t get as much reading done nor was I able to maintain my bookstagram account. But anyway, here’s where I’m at on my reading challenge.
- Legendary – Stephanie Garber // My rating: ☆☆☆☆☆// I was so hooked towards the end; I was pretty glad I had Finale right next to me at all times so I can get started right away. Even then, I still had a book hangover and it took me almost a week to get to it.
- What To Say Next – Julie Buxbaum // My rating: ☆☆☆.5// I really wanted to give this book a much higher rating because I was so in love with the whole book… until the end. The ending sort of pissed me off but that’s a discussion for another day. Overall, I did really enjoy this and despite my issues, I’d still recommend.
- Finale – Stephanie Garber // It’s taking me longer than usual to finish this, mainly because I don’t want it to end and I know there’s going to be heartbreak in the end.
- If There’s No Tomorrow – Jennifer L. Armentrout // I’m having mixed feelings about this (again, a discussion for another day), but it’s one of those where you want to continue to see if it gets better or just flops.
Some of these titles are in Kindle format and will be marked with an asterick (*) Might be the biggest haul I’ve had in a while, but I couldn’t help myself.
- Black Book of Poems – Vincent Hunanyan*
- Black Book of Poems 2 – Vincent Hunanyan*
- What To Say Next – Julie Buxbaum*
- Finale – Stephanie Garber
- The Furies – Katie Lowe (arc – review to come!)
- Blood of Wonderland – Collen Oakes
- Don’t Tell Me to Be Quiet – Christina Hart
- Geekerella – Ashley Poston
I know this wrap up is late… I’ve been trying to get myself back on a schedule but it’s been hard lately. Better late than never, right?
Until next time!