Greetings and Salutations bookworms!
Yeah, I know no more “ghost with the most” at least not for now. Anyways, I’m back with another Top 5 Wednesday for you all. Hope you enjoy.
–Whether you loved or hated them at the moment, there are books that you just don’t really remember–
- And I Darken – Kiersten White
- From what I remember. I struggled getting into this, but when I finally did I really enjoyed it. I do remember major plot points, but I don’t remember the smaller details so when I read the sequel a year later, I was lost.
- The Thousandth Floor – Katherine McGee
- Like Now I Rise, I really enjoyed this one (and I need to get my hands on the sequel), but I feel like I’d have to reread it. I remember key points, but it’s the little details that are blurred.
- Breaking Rules – Tracie Puckett
- I don’t even remember what this is about. I have a feeling I do but I could be confusing it with another novel.
- Dying to Forget – Trish Marie Dawson
- Was it the author’s intention to make me forget this? I remember liking it but then being slightly disappointed. If I think hard enough I think this is about a recently deceased girl’s soul entering a teen boy’s body as their conscious. Other than that, I can’t tell you much.
- A Fatal Affair – Pamela Crane
- I did dislike this one and it was for the reason that it was way too fast that it left me whip-lashed. It was a novella and I understand those are short, but this felt too rushed. Other than that, I don’t remember the plot, but I’m assuming it’s about an affair that did not end well.
And that is all for today folks! I will see you in the next post!
Stay amazing my friends,