Greetings and Salutations, your ghost with the most here with my November Book Haul/ Wrap-Up.
To be honest, I haven’t had the time or money to buy new books, but today my friends, two bookworms were left unsupervised at several bookstores. Yes, I was tempted by many, but I had to limit myself. So at the first bookstore, a secondhand one that moved from my hometown to the city where I go to school, I was tempted by many books, particularly David Bowie biographies. However, I settled for a poetry book.
Next stop was Barnes and Noble, book heaven. My friend ended up doing most of her Christmas shopping there, including mine – let’s just say I will be getting a very beautiful copy of Alice in Wonderland 😍😍. As always, I wasn’t sure what to get but then I found it… the table of B&N leather-bound classics that are usually $20 for half off. Now at the secondhand bookstore I was tempted by a leather bound copy of The Divine Comedy, but it was $20 and I wasn’t too excited on that price being second hand. Luckily I found the same copy at B&N for half off. To add on, at the register, I got an additional 25% off, which made me very happy 😆😆.
- The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri (As mentioned before, but would you look at that cover!)
- Stuff I’ve Been Feeling Lately by Alicia Cook
- NeverSea by Jenetta Penner and David R. Bernstein
- The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
And that’s a wrap! Short, I know, but November was a busy month for me.
- I will have another review up soon on The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin and will get started on the bookish playlist. Since it is an ARC and I include spoilers, I will be posting it AFTER it’s been published, which won’t be until January.
- Another bookish playlist is on its way for NeverSea, once again I will publish it AFTER its publication date.
- Last but not least, the December book challenge will start soon, so there’s that.
Anyways, thanks for tuning in. Stay jolly my friends,