Greetings and Salutations, your ghost with the most here.
I’ve been wanting to try something for a while now and well I’m going to try. I’m thinking after every book I read, I will conduct a mini playlist -roughly 10 songs, maybe more- based on either the music I listened to while I read that book or songs that remind me of that book. Also, beware of spoilers! I’m thinking about also listing the specific scene the song goes with. For example: while reading Carrie, I kept thinking of the song Dancing Queen by ABBA during the prom scene.
So the last book I read was… A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas!
(Disclaimer: I may or may have not listened to the Beauty and the Beast  soundtrack while reading this. However, there were other songs that reminded me of the book)
SPOILERS AHEAD–CLICK AWAY IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ACOTAR
1. Holding Out For A Hero – Bonnie Tyler (When Feyre went to rescue Tamlin and Lucien)
2. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn’t’ve)? – The Buzzcocks (Pretty much Feyre and Tamlin’s relationship – you know it’s going to end up bad yet the heart wants what the heart wants)
3. Something There – Emma Watson, Dan Stevens, etc, (When we start to see Feyre and Tamlin’s romance bloom)
4. Ain’t No Sunshine – Bill Withers (Pretty much what I pictured Tamlin listening to if he had access to this type of music – same thing with the next song)
5. Evermore – Dan Stevens
6. For Whom the Bell Tolls – Metallica (Something about Amarantha and Rhysand reminds of 80s hair metal plus this is a badass song I can picture Rhys going to battle in)
7. The Prisoner – Iron Maiden (Feyre as a prisoner – pretty self-explanatory)
8. The Hunter – Danzig (Badass song I can picture Feyre hunting to)
9. Love You to Death – Type O Negative (Just the title gives the feels for Lucien who did love his beloved to her death and boyond)
10. I Wanna Be Where the Boys Are – The Runaways (When Lucien and Feyre forbid her from hunting creatures with them)
11. Touch Me – The Doors (Tamlin during fire night – enough said…)
12. Young Lust – Pink Floyd (ahem… do I need to explain?)
13. Comfortably Numb – Pink Floyd (Feyre drinking faerie wine Under the Mountain and then ‘blacks out’)
14. Raise a Little Hello – Trooper (I feel like Rhys deserves his own evil theme song)
15. Heads Will Roll – Yeah Yeah Yeahs (I tried to make a funny – Amarantha’s head might’ve rolled…)
Well, there’s an example of a bookish playlist. However, for any ARCs I will have to wait until release day to post it and of course I will tag each playlist with ‘spoilers.’
Thanks for tuning in😄 Until next time.
Stay creepy my friends,