Greetings and Salutations, your ghost with the most here
with an update on the OWNtober challenge I participated in. But before I begin let me just say…
Moving forward… I need to be real here, I did not stick to my list. I really did,but I just wasn’t having it. I’m a mood reader so I was all over the place with the books I read this month. I know, I know it’s bad, but let’s be honest, do you stick to your tbr list? It’s obvious I cant; however, I did not exactly break the rules. I did read books I own (as well as an arc I received).
Now before I begin, what other bookish challenged would you like me to take on or are there any tags you’d like me to do? I’m thinking about doing a 50 things about me tag soon – I will probably start writing it after this one.
Now onto the books! (these are in order of completion):
- The Beast Within – Serena Valentino
- The Royal Wedding – Melanie Summers
- The Raven & Other Tales graphic novel – Edgar Allen Poe
- The Beauty That Remains* – Ashley Woodfolk
- The Devil in the White City – Erik Larson
- A Court of Thorns and Roses – Sarah J. Maas
- Haunted Castles – Ray Russell x Guillermo del Torro
I know it’s short, but this whole month I had midterms (I still need two more to go), projects, and midterm essays (oh my!) but now as I sit here -when I should be conducting a rough draft- I’ll write as many posts as I can and have them queued fo ya.
Stay spooky (and safe) tonight my friends,