Greetings and salutations! Your ghost with the most here.
As mentioned in my last post, I will be joining Kathy from Books & Munches on the OWNtober challenge where you read as many books on your tbr that you physically own as possible. As mentioned before I can never decide on what to read next and I was going to make a poll on twitter, but I have decided to keep a theme throughout the whole month. Meaning, I will read spooky books only and then make a poll on Twitter to see which I should read first and so forth. For now, I will share my October tbr here (even though I hate making tbr lists because I never do it) and keep an eye out for the Twitter poll.
- 101 Horrifying Tales: Great Supernatural Stories*
- The Raven graphic novel
- Diary of a Haunting
- HP Lovecraft Great Tales of Horror*
- Haunted Castles
- Carrie ♥
- The Girl From the Well♥
- Edgar Allen Poe Selected Stories*♥
- American Psycho ♥
- (picking up where I left off)
- Serafina and the Black Cloak
- Acolytes of Cthulhu*
- Noisy Outlaws, Unfriendly Blobs, and Some Other Things… (That Aren’t as Scary, Maybe, Depending on How You Feel About Lost Lands, Stray Cellphones, Creatures From the Sky, Parents Who Disappear in Peru, A Man Named Lars Farf, and One Other Story We Couldn’t Quite Finish, So Maybe you Could Help Us Out*
*Some of these are compilations of short stories so I will probably just read a few short stories and move on and then come back.
♥And some others will be rereads.
I will most likely be updating my progress on Instagram
Until next time! 🙂